Please know that Columbia University will be closed in observance of the U.S. Thanksgiving holidays from November 24 – 26. For many of our U.S. based applicants especially, they may be using this time to work on their applications, especially for the December 20 SIPA Fellowship consideration deadline for the MIA/MPA/MPA-DP programs.
A great way to learn more about the SIPA community and get application tips is through our upcoming events. Here are some that you’ll find helpful:
- Nov. 17 — Virtual MPA in Development Practice Information Session | RSVP here
- Nov. 18 — Fallfest Virtual Grad school Forum | RSVP here
- Nov. 18 — SIPA Application Q&A (for current applicants only) | RSVP here
- Nov. 22 — Virtual MIA/MPA Information Session | RSVP here
- Our virtual faculty mini lectures are going strong through December — RSVP for them here and experience a SIPA class for yourself.
I hope you are all able to spend time with loved ones and eat some delicious food in between your academic and professional pursuits the next few weeks!