We’re thrilled to announce that SIPA’s 2018 Application Portal has officially opened. But don’t click the APPLY NOW button just yet. Before wading through the choppy waters of your admission application, we recommend you get your ducks in a row. To get started…
1. Subscribe to the Admissions Blog <– Yes, this blog!
2. Add the Application Deadlines to your calendar <– Absolutely all materials must be submitted by the deadline to be eligible for the entry term.
MIA, MPA, MPA-DP PROGRAMS
SPRING 2018 (MIA/MPA only)
October 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Early Action Deadline: November 2, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Fellowship Consideration Deadline: January 5, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Final Application Deadline: February 5, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST
3. Register for and attend an in-person or virtual Information Session <– We’ll add more throughout the year, so check back frequently.
4. Practice your Video Essay response <– Yes, it’s required, but don’t stress too much. Just review the link for detailed help.
5. Relax and enjoy this photo of the Admissions Office’s unofficial mascot, Sutton. Yeah, we know she’s adorable. <– The photo up top. No, she’s not for sale.
Want to learn more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about the application process.