Snowmageddon 2015 is making its way to Columbia University, and Alma is ready for it. However, the rest of us aren’t 10 feet tall and made of bronze. Thus, SIPA’s Office of Admissions and Financial Aid is closed at 3 p.m. on Monday, January 26, and all day on Tuesday, January 27. We expect to resume normal operations on Wednesday, January 28.
Here’s a fun fact about Alma: She was sculpted by Daniel Chester French, who’s famous for his statue of Abraham Lincoln at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. Alma Mater is also the subject of many Columbia legends, including that the first student in every new class to find the hidden owl on the statue will be the class valedictorian!
In the meantime, there’s plenty of stuff you can review on the Admissions Blog to help get your application into shape. For common application questions and tips, review these blog posts:
- Help! Your pressing email questions are answered
- What’s with the GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS?
- 4 Tips for Letters of Recommendation
- 6 Quick-and-Dirty Tips For An Outstanding Admissions Essay
- More on the Application Essays
- About the application status page
And for questions regarding our other programs, please contact the following:
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- MPA-DP Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MPA-ESP Admissions: Sarah Tweedie at email@example.com
- PEPM Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Admissions: The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences overseas SIPA’s PhD program. You can contact them at email@example.com.