Before the summer is over, you need to attend at least one Summerfest. You may have missed the other two in DC but you still have one more chance to beat the heat in New York.
What? You still haven’t figured out what Summerfest is? It’s just the event of the summer and place to be if you are interested in a career in international affairs.
Join us for an evening and we promise you will meet alumni, students and staff from five top graduate programs in international affairs and learn about the graduate programs, career opportunities and network with professionals in international affairs.
Representatives from the following graduate international affairs programs will be available:
- Columbia University – School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA)
- Georgetown University – Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Johns Hopkins University – The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- Princeton University – The Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Tufts University – The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
Be there on Wednesday, July 16 (that’s in 2 days). Doors open at 5:30pm… stay for a few minutes or until the “party” is over at 8:00pm. Admissions representatives (and alumni/students) will be available all evening. Bonus: there will also be two alumni panel Q&A presentations at 6:00pm and 7:00pm.
So what are you waiting for? RSVP and share this with friends and colleagues.
See you at Summerfest 2014!