Just a reminder to those applying for spring 2010 admission that the deadline is fast approaching. The deadline is October 1st – all documents should be uploaded or in our office by this date. Any information received after October 1st will be considered late. Please take the necessary steps to ensure information is submitted to our office on time.
Here are a few notes regarding spring admission:
- Our goal is to have decisions published via the application site in early November. We do not have a specific date set, it partially depends on the number of applications received. Continue to follow this blog for updated information.
- Admitted applicants will have until December 1st to pay the required $1,000 enrollment deposit.
- U.S. Citizens and permanent residents should plan on filing the 2009-2010 FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Everyone should be searching for external scholarships now. Get started here.
- Unfortunately we do not have a loan program for international students that does not require a cosigner at this time. International students should be considering cosigner options at this point if they plan on borrowing through a loan program.
- We are unable to provide SIPA fellowships for applicants that start in the spring. Spring students can apply for second year SIPA fellowship funding.
- Orientation will take place the week of January 11th, 2010.
- Classes will begin on Tuesday, January 19th.